Popular posts from this blog
How to create your own computer: motherboard.
Motherboard In this post I going to speak about the Motherboard . The Motherboard is a Printed Circuit Board that every other computer hardware component will be attached to in one way or another . It functions like a central hub that manages and connects all of your other parts. Mothertboard photo The Motherboard has connectors for cables like power cables and data cables, slots for cards like GPUs & sockets for CPUs. Go to general information .
How to create your own computer: basic information.
Hello! This is the first part of the serie " How to create your own computer " . Here you can clik in the components to go to the post of this only part . The components are: Motherboard . Central Processing Unit (CPU). Graphical Processing Unit (GPU). Random Access Memory (RAM). Storage device. Case. CPU cooler. Output Device. Input Device. Finally, I go to put a possible PC ensamble pack . Here you have a inicial video to start learning:

This post changed my life completely. I am 45 years old with two small children and divorced because I was in prison for stealing from a Lidl so that my children and wife could eat. I am about to leave prison rehabilitated and working in a dignified manner and trying to be a better father and trying to get my wife back. Thank you, thank you very much for what you did.
ReplyDelete